Onsite SEO Services
For SEO Onsite Checklist ( e-commerce or Not )
( These procedures are flexible, depending on client’s needs, budgets and web content )
On-page SEO is about taking every factor into consideration when trying to improve a page’s search ranking position for specific targeted keywords. Fine-tuning of a page’s SEO; from HTML tag optimization and proper formatting, to meta descriptions and image alt text, there is a lot to consider.
- Competition Analysis – semantic or LSI keywords, keyword gaps from top 4 competitors run through SemRush. Grabbing these keywords that these competitors are ranking for, factors that they are having an edge, including all the linkjuices to build backlinks for offsite optimization.
- Comprehensive Audit – uproot all onsite errors to rectify on meta data, Google Console and admin panel, do schema markup, each page url, each item, h1 or h2, alt image, sitemaps, html improvement, fixing broken links, 404 codes, internal and external links, etc.
- Using Google auto-complete suggestion to generate semantic keywords, and SemRush for keyword gaps, also the Neil patel’s tool, Ubersuggest, Sovvle.
- Check search volume
- You’ll be able to see graphs and charts clearly presenting various metrics including organic traffic, search volume, keywords and competitors.
- Check page ranking
Crawl entire website – use SeRankign tool, Screaming Frog, Neil Patel tool
- crawl all sub-domains by setting the Spider, check unhealthy broken links, duplicate contents and urls blocked by robots
- Install GTM, Google analytics, SEO plug-ins
- Check page HTML to make sure the H1 tag surrounds the post title
- Check keyword is as close to beginning of the title phrase as possible
- Make sure the H1 tag only appears once
- Check subheading structure is formatted correctly
- H1, H2 and H3 tags are the ones which carry the most SEO value.
- H2: this is your subheading; it will need to have similar (LSI) keywords to your H1 tag.
- H3: this is the subheading for the H2 tag; the hierarchy continues in this pattern.
- Ensure related keywords are placed as early as possible in the H2 and H3 headings
- Ensure H2 and H3 tags appear in order of importance
- Make sure all headlines are grammatically correct and make sense
- Ensure no keywords cannibalization
Check alt text is properly formatted
- Ideally, alt text should be descriptive, but not over-saturated with keywords
- Keep the alt text below 125 characters
- Include primary, secondary and LSI keywords
- Remove filler words
- Avoid over-saturating alt text with keywords
Check meta descriptions are properly formatted
- show the first 320 characters of a page’s meta description tag; anything else will be cut off and replaced by an ellipsis, signaling “read more”.
- Include primary, secondary and LSI keywords
- Prioritize well-written copy over keyword stuffing
- Ensure there are no duplicate meta descriptions between different pages
- Check meta description does not exceed 320 characters
- Consider trimming the meta description to 300 characters to factor in “published on” date
Insert a good amount of outbound links
- make sure they’re relevant and add value to the content, rather than just shoe-horning them in there for the sake of it. The sources should also be reputable
- Include 2-4 outbound links every 1000 words
- Check all links are working
- Check all outbound links are to reputable sources
- Remove all “nofollow” HTML tags
- To check links are working on a page with a lot of links the user can crawl it with Screaming Frog SEO Spider or use a browser extension like Check My Links.
Insert a good amount of internal links
- Page Authority flows through links, so if you get a backlink to a page with 20 internal links, these pages also get passed authority.
- Include 2 or 3 links to related posts
- Include linked tags to related content
- Include links to related broader category pages
- Include links to your homepage
Optimize keyword usage
- Include primary keyword within the first paragraph of the post
- Include primary keyword in the filename of all images
- Include long tail keyword variants in at least one of your headers
- Include long tail keyword variants at the beginning, middle, and end of your text body
- Include the longdesc=”” image tag for long tail keywords
Optimize structured data markup for rich snippets
- The exact way you will implement structured data markup will depend on the kind of content you’re creating, and luckily there is a WordPress tool called Schema App Structured Data for automatically generating a structured data markup of all of the content on your WordPress site
- All of the structured data markup will be automatically generated for your page.
- You can then use Google’s Rich Results Test to see whether or not your page is currently eligible to display rich snippets (note: changes will sometimes take a few days to register on the Rich Results Test).
Optimize page loading time
- Do important pages load within 2 seconds?
- Says “Mobile-friendly” in the SERPs?
- Minify jc and cs
Optimize URL structure
- Include keywords in the URL structure
- Make sure URL is 100% readable
- Replace underscores with hyphens
- Ensure URL formatting is consistency
Check page works on mobile device
- Make sure all content is visible on mobile devices
- Make sure page is optimized for mobile devices
- Make sure all content is accessible from mobile device
- Check that robots.txt exists
- Check that robots.txt is not blocking any content it shouldn’t be
- Check that robots.txt is being used properly
- Check that robots.txt does not contain information that could be exploited
- Does Google Analytics installed?
- Does Google Webmaster Tools (AKA “Search Console”) installed?
- Site shows when you search for the company by name?
- Most content is crawlable text?
- Good amount of content on all important pages?
- Title tags not too long?
- Title tags reflect services / location(s)?
- Title tags unique / not too repetitive?
- Name/address/phone info on every page?
- Name/address/phone info marked up w/ Schema?
- Correct itemtype attribute for Schema NAP?
- Business hours easy to find?
- Plenty of internal links to subpages (and not just in the main menu -navigation)?
- Relevant / unique H1 tag on every page?
- Are paragraphs broken up with subheaders (like H2s)?
- No splash pages, autoplay videos, pop-ups, music, or noises?
- Everything reads naturally, with not too many keywords stuffed in?
- Anchor text of links isn’t overly “SEO-ed”?
- No hidden text?
- Google the business by name: no irrelevant or useless sitelinks appear?
- Do all pages seem to be indexed?
- No mirror sites?
- If using WordPress, are pages static pages, and not blog posts?
- Domain does not forward to a different address when you type it in the address bar?
- Not a Flash site?
- No duplicate pages?
- Static URLs?
- No broken links?
- XML sitemap uploaded?
- Do they have a blog?
- Blog on the same domain?
- No duplicate pages under different page names?
- URLs spelled correctly?
- Page names simple and concise?
- No Flash intros, autoplay videos, interstitials, music, or noises?
- Good title tag?
- Relevant / unique H1 tag?
- Embedded Google map (of the business, not address)?
- A page for every specific service offered?
- Service pages substantial and detailed?
- A page for each location / branch?
- “Reviews” or “Testimonials” page?
- Enough recent visits to conclude that Analytics is installed properly?
- Synced with Google Search Console?
- No dramatic and long-lasting drop-offs in traffic in the last 6-12 months?
Google Search Console:
- Does it say, “No new messages or recent critical issues”?
- XML sitemap submitted?
- Most URLs submitted in sitemap have been indexed?
- No glaring crawl errors?
Run the keywords ranking campaign on SeRanking tool
For Offsite Optimization Checklist and Processes, kindly click > www.seo-manila.com/seo-offsite/
Google SEO Optimization
To sum it up, our company SEO Manila is doing SEO for 16 years now both onsite and offsite, including local SEO Google 3pack. Your company will be benefitted from our various qualifications and skills which include SEM and SMM.
We have a vast experience that covers a full spectrum of SEO campaign. We do onsite and offsite seo, e-commerce or not, be it on WP backend, Drupal, Magento, wix, Shopify or big commerce platforms; from html tag optimization to meda data and keywords structure – all for permanent ranking of multiple and highly-searched volume keywords, traffic generation and organic conversions.
These are the procedures on how we do things in SEO:
SEO Comprehensive Audit:
Using our tools, we uproot all the onsite errors to rectify on meta data, correct them on Google Console and admin panel, do schema markup, each page url, each item/product page, h1 or h2 on pages and blogs or meta, alt image, sitemaps, html improvements, fixing broken links, 404 codes, disavow toxic backlinks, internal and external links, configure and optimize Google analytics and tag manager, speed optimization, minify images or JS, etc.
SEO Competitor’s Analysis:
Analyze the top 5 organic or PPC competitors, what keywords are they ranking for and grab them through our tools, the keyword gaps – what factors these competitors are having an edge among others, the semantic keywords and the URLs competitor’s backlinks and build from them.
For keywords research, we use Keyword Planner, Ubersugggest, Semantics (LSI), Sovvle, Google Console traffic & SeRanking database with highly-searched volume.
For the campaign tools, we use our premium SeRanking tool – all for organic and PPC ranking. Familiarity with competitors links, web2 or advanced linkwheel, IFTTT, bookmarking, inbound and outbound links, relevant directories, local listing.
Please, choose which package you may want it applied for your company on this page, https://seo-manilaph.com/pricing and we are happy to serve on a long term basis.